NOKIA N96 - informative Blog for All

Monday, May 11, 2009

NOKIA N96


The Nokia N96 is a HSDPA/UMTS/Quadband smartphone.The N96 comes with 10GB of internal memory, a full QWERTY keyboard, a 3.2 inch 16 million color display, WiFi, Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity, a 6.0MP camera with Carl Zeiss optics and support optical zoom, FM radio, GPS navigation, and a motion sensor.



Place of Origin:
original
Model No:
NOKIA N96
Brand Name:
NOKIA
Payment Terms:
T/T(Bank Transfer),Western Union,PayPal,
Package:
original
Delivery Time:
3-5 days

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information about the nokia n96.its very nice.I like this phone features very much.I got the unlocking information for this phone in the site unlocking4u
    But from this article I got the lot of information about this phone.I hope all people like this phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information about the nokia n96 .I like this phone very much.From this article I got the lot of information about this phone.I unlock my nokia phone using the unlocking service in the site unlockfree.I dont know where to get.I hope all people like this phone.Really its very nice phone.

    ReplyDelete